Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I am back in blogspot. I’ve almost completely taken this site forgranted, without a single post in the past ten months! i even forgot my account name and password!! Uhh, okay I admit, I’ve been busy with the friendster thing and ofcourse with my work (and the so-called love life which by the way is non-existent or if it ever does, only exists in the deep and remotest part of my imagination).

A lot of things (and people too) have come and gone since my last entry. On the second thought, I don’t even know if I’ve mentioned them in my previous entries.

I miss my Angel and my Mama Gothic B. I miss our get togethers at Katips..our simple joys of eating at ken afford or gayuma and our ramblings and rantings over a cup of coffee at seattles best; our fast food feast at jollibee and mc donald’s; my trip via lrt2 with Mama Gothic (with my legs always ending up being feasted upon by a squadron of mosquitoes while waiting for the bitch at legarda station!). Simply put, I miss their company.

Life with the the kadas at ncfarw is full of fun, and adventure, and work, and angst, and rants, and work, and fun, and adventure.. we finally had our reunion with Nanis (who was able to find greener pastures in the world of children). She gave us a birthday blowout at music 21 timog, where we sang, and laughed, and danced, and jumped, and laughed, and sang, and made fun out of ourselves from midnight to dawn. Imagine the five of us walking out of the building and seeing the morning lights unfold right before our eyes.

My frog-friend is still a frog. Let’s just say that I’m still stuck in the phase of knowing more about him. I am actually both amazed and hurt, and enlighthened with what he’s telling me. Two years..well, it’s really shorter than a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment