Monday, October 20, 2014

Birthday and Graduation Gift

After weeks of waiting for our schedules to meet, Ate Mel and I finally went to Rustans Gateway for the latest Kimmidoll collection. Ira, our favorite sales assistant actually sent an SMS last October 3 that the latest edition of dolls has arrived -- uh-huh, that was in the midst of my nervousness for my graduation speech! haha! Anyway, since Ate Mel and Ate Hazel were both out of town the past weeks, we have been postponing going there. It has been our practice to go there together most of the time so it's quite sad that Ate Hazel was not able to make it tonight.

For this season, I bought two limited edition dolls and two mini dolls. I noticed that the price of the limited edition doll increased by 200 pesos, perhaps because of the additional two swarovski crystals that they placed on the doll. The older edition dolls have six crystals, plus one crystal on the box handle but the latest limited edition dolls now have eight crystals. I also noticed that aside from the special collector's card, the limited edition dolls also contain an accordion type flyer featuring all the dolls included in this series. I find this a nice improvement for Kimmidoll. So, here, here are the newest additions to my girls...

 Limited Edition Kimmidoll Miwako (Unity) | October 2014 series

Limited Edition Kimmidoll Yuri (Gracious) | October 2014 series

Kimmidoll Chizue (Modesty) | October 2014 series


Kimmidoll Himena (Loveable) | October 2014 series


Okay, I kind of splurged but hey, it was my birthday two days ago and I graduated from my MA last October 3 and received unexpected awards...so there, I rationalized! haha.. As I would often say, it isn't bad to treat yourself once in a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment