Sunday, February 01, 2015

Random Thoughts # 1 s. 2015

Sometimes, I walk away, back-off or remain silent; not because I give up, but because I know it isn't a good idea to argue with anyone when emotions are high. Often, it would just result in unnecessary fights and further strain in human relations. It's energy-draining too. But there are times when I am forced by circumstances to speak-up, raise my voice a little than normal or even stand-up so that the powers that be will listen, and listen well. Yes, it drains my energy and it saddens me that I have to do that; but sometimes, when people are obsessed with their own voice and their own truth, someone else has to speak and invite them to see the other side. It irks me when they refuse to budge and continue to press on their own argument as if it is the absolute truth; but as long as I've done what I could, the problem is neither me nor mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment