Tuesday, May 03, 2005

On blogging, barely breathing

Posted on a group blog:



what is the point of blogging when every bitch is no longer reading nor visiting this group blog?



what's the use of blogging when no one reads your blog?





    Well, ano nga ba? Isa lang ito sa mga tanong na tinatanong pero ang totoo, 'yun lang naman taong nagtatanong ang may alam ng sagot sa tanong niya.



     Bakit nga ba magpo-post ka pa sa blog kung wala naman nagbabasa? Just for the sake of maintaining that blog? Baka kasi di mo lang kayang mag let go...letting go--parang ang hirap gawin nito 'di ba? Lalo na kung sobrang nakasanayan mo na magpost at magbasa ng entries sa blog. Parang tao rin 'di ba? Minsan feeling mo naiinis ka na sa kanila and wala ka lang magawa para idispatsa sila, pero 'pag nawala naman sila mami-miss mo rin pala. Minsan may nagkakainisan sa mga post, may sumasama ang loob, may napo-post ng angst niya sa isa pang member, may avid blog fan na nagpupumilit makisali at hulaan kung sinu-sino ang characters behind the nicks... Dumating yun point na parang gusto mo na lang i-delete yun blog o kaya you leave the group na lang or burahin lahat ng entries mo... Pero in time ('pag nakapag isip-isip ka na), babalikan mo rin yun blog, magpo-post ka pa rin. Out of habit nga ba? Siguro...because that blog is a part of your life, just as you are a part of it's life...you were one of its creators, you were among those people who at certain points of their lives weaved every letter into words, words into sentences, sentences into stories--of friendship, of love, of heartbreaks, of angst against the world (pwede rin other people), of dreams, of life... I myself am glad that the blog still exist, kahit bihira na may new entries, kahit ako mismo hindi na nagpo-post... I still (silently) visit the blog. See girls, meron pa naman pong nagbabasa ng mga entries ninyo (kahit na 'di naman intended for me ang post). I still visit the blog, not out of habit or the curiousity of seeing if there are new posts... I do that because I do value that site..with all the stories in the past three years (hey, it's our blogs 3rd anniversary this month of May!)... imagine, I used to be the "baby" (LOL)... maybe I still am, pero I've grown big, este up na rin... hey girls, sana mabasa niyo rin itong post na ito... when you're not THAT busy...



     Okay, this is my hmmmm...4th blog! 'Twas 3 years ago when my friends introduced me to blogger through a group blog (yep, the one that I'm referring to in the previous paragraph). Four month later (Sept. 2002) I created my own blog...first entry: Good things come to those who wait. Do not settle for less than the best; keep waiting until God decides, in His Own perfect time to give you things beyond your wildest dreams. Then last January, I created another blog (which answers Michelle's question on why I'm not updating my blog). Blog footer: If you are ever going to love me love me now; while I can know the sweet and tender feelings, which from true affection flow. Love me now while I am living, do not wait until I'm gone; and then have it chiseled in marble--Sweet words on ice-cold stone. If you have tender thoughts of me, please tell me now. For if you wait until I’m sleeping, never to awaken; there will be death between us, and I won't hear you then. So, if you love me, even a little bit, let me know it while I am living--so I can treasure it. Ala lang, like ko lang yun lines na yun. And now, friendster blog!



  What's the difference of friendster blog from my other blogs? Well, may touch of anonymity yun ibang blogs ko (esp. the one that I created last January) whereas, here siyemps alam ng lahat na blog ko ito, at may link pa sa friendster profile ko.



     What do I get from blogging? For one, nakakalibang. I just love writing anything, yep, even those sometimes kind of non-sense things dahil hindi ko mapag-dugtong ang thoughts ko. Bakit sa blog? Wala, trip ko lang...kanya-kanyang trip lang yun 'di ba? Kung meron ayaw magbasa, eh di huwag magbasa ng blog...basta ako, gusto kong magpost! (taray ba?!)



3 comments:

  1. nihan, just read your post regarding our blog. touched ako. as in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mich the bitch..haaaay...magdrama ba?! check our site, i've placed a new chatterbox..just in case our fans are missing that thing..he he he..btw, i almost befriended the guards at mrt taft last friday..he he..and i bought myself a copy of I Kissed Dating Goodbye, updated edition at powerbooks, mega mall..hmmm..sometimes it feels nice to be alone..and celebrate those senti moments..and reminisce about what I thought was love..hmmm..no, not quite..perhaps Josh is right..I've only read a few pages of the book but I'm learning a lot from it, really..sometime soon, am gonna post a new blog about it. for now, i'd like you to know that i'm not mad at you..i don't get mad--i get even! hehe! love you bitch! mmwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo nga. you love writing so well...hehehe...kaya maraming writing ang nata task sa iyo. hehehe...

    ako? i write because i feel...that's it. at say mo, parang mas nag eenjoy na ko dito sa pag post sa friendster blog. it doesn't matter kung mabasa man ito. basta makapag release lang. ayun, writing is a form of release. not orgasmic though hehehe...

    ReplyDelete