Wednesday, September 20, 2006

music trip: relevance

busy...busy...busy...listening to relevance...busy...busy...busy



can't you see that i don't really have a choice at all? if only for the taste of flight, i'd gladly take the fall...



busy? shake it off baby! hehehe...



haaay...you gave me reason you're all i need...you'll always be here in my heart endlessly...you gave me reason to live...



...our hearts and though they beat as one, the the time for us will never come so i just go on and just remember those eyes that look right through my eyes...



....and i can't wait to see what life has in store for me..in another lifetime forever..in another world where you and i can be together..in another set of chances, i'll take the ones i missed and make you mine..if only for a while my life would matter in another life...coz i do believe what's not meant to be wasn't meant for no...



ay-yay-ay! wala, music trip lang! i love you talaga gary v!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment