Thursday, August 27, 2009

rekindling the fire...I'm lost for now

I can't remember a time in my life when I've been this burnt out. I feel so tired, physically, emotionally, mentally. The thing is, I am not the usual pessimist. I consider myself as one who finds hope in the midst of the storm -- to -- like a river, just go with the flow, like a bamboo plant sway with the wind -- of obstacles and trials.

I usually find joy and satisfaction in diving into new projects; in satisfying my desire to learn by actually doing things.
I usually believe that life, despite the complexities in this world can be simple.
I usually trust that somewhere in the hearts of people, there is genuine kindness and compassion for their brethren.
But seems like the rose color of my glasses have faded for now. I feel so tired but it seems like I still fall short of what is expected of me. I try to keep cool, yep--they see me smile or play or laugh out loud or just act like a child but deep inside I feel so damn swamped with responsibilities impossible for a normal person to meet. This is not the life that I want. I am not asking for an easy life, but I do want a life. I feel so much burdened now, I can't help but cry. I feel so alone and frustrated over these things. I feel like I am not doing what am supposed to do.

Oh God, please..I need lots of strength, hope, wisdom and guidance. I don't think I can go on with this kind of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment