Monday, April 21, 2014

HONEY: My first Kimmidoll Junior -- just because we're namesakes!

Just out of the paper bag: Kimmidoll Junior Honey

With each of us busy and with Ate Mel often on field work for post-Yolanda reconstruction, Monday became the new Friday.

Ira of Rustan's Gateway has been sending us SMS since last month informing us that their new stocks of Kimmidolls are already in store. Since I was still on exile oh I mean, on residential training at the Development Academy of the Philippines Tagaytay, Ira volunteered to reserve some new dolls for us.

Today being one rare moment that the three of us are in Quezon City, off we went to Gateway; oh yes, never mind that it's Monday!

While contemplating on which of the cutesy dolls to bring home with me (oh yes, I do contemplate on it since I an not a richie-rich girl!), an excited Ate Hazel showed this Kimmidoll Junior to me pointing out that it's name is like mine. I don't collect the juniors, I only have Kimmidolls and Kimmidoll Love so at first I was hesitant to get it since it costs PhP 685.00. But on the second thought, wow we're namesakes so why not? Unlike the Kimmidolls which represents virtues, the Junior dolls are more like doll friends with slumbookish descriptions. I like her quotable quote: "friends are like music, together we work in harmony." And this Kimmi namesake of mine is musically inclined, just like me! Okay, I am kidding! But, yep I am musically inclined, it's just that music is not so into me! LOL! 

My very first Kimmdoll Junior: Honey


2 comments:

  1. hi is the kimmidoll still available in rustans?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Louise! I think so. The last time I visited was December 2015. You can also try Fullybooked.

      Delete