Friday, January 13, 2012

Good Customer Service, Mega Bloks!


I noticed this brown pack on the glass table near our kitchen last Tuesday. It's addressed to me, so I grabbed the pack and went to my room, wondering who sent it and what it contains.

Upon closer scrutiny (the stamped return address is quite blurred), I realized that the pack is from Mega Bloks, Canada!

  

Snoopy and Woodstock Mega Bloks Set Instruction Book
delivered right at my doorstep

Yehey, it's the instruction booklet for the Snoopy and Woodstock Mega Bloks set which I purchased (from hard earned money as a contractual worker) years back at the Christmas expo of Richwell Trading in Eastwood City, Libis. I was with Janice that time, and I recall the two of us having second, third, fourth, fifth...nth thought if we're going to buy it (we're just yuppies striving to survive back then) BUT, since were yuppies (read: KIDS propelled into adulthood!), we bought two of the last three boxes anyway. Had fun assembling it and my Snoopy and Woodstock Mega Bloks set has been in display at home since then.

Instructions for Snoopy

One day, I came home only to find out that Woodstock has been converted into whatnots of conjoined mega bloks pieces by Daniel, my little nephew! And since a lot of moving has happened around our little home in the past years, Snoopy has turned into several pieces of white (with some black) blocks of plastic. I know that I have to somehow restore these pieces but problem is, I can no longer find the instruction booklet. As I've said, there has been a lot of moving that happened at home. 

I tried searching the internet several times, until I finally learned that it is possible to request for customer support through Mega Blok's website. 

And so I did late last year. Although I am not sure if they can send me a copy, considering that this is a limited edition and long been sold item, I tried anyway. And the company did not fail me! 



Instructions for Woodstock
Close-up shot of my restored Woodstock
Hey, that's some kind of great customer service and after sales support, which I wish every business that sell goods and services should emulate.
Looking forward to restoring Snoopy!

No comments:

Post a Comment