Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Surprises…surprises…news are breaking into my ears and unfolding before my eyes. Admittedly, I love surprises, but I prefer ones that amaze me in a way that makes me ecstatic, not the ones that make dazed and feel taken aback.

So, just when someone decided to take an indefinite hibernating period, someone else suddenly showed up as if saying, “hey girl, I’m still alive!” Some things remain the same though; I’m still waiting for that big surprise!

At times I begin to think that I’m a quixotic dreamer. Who isn’t? Other times, it seems that life is just so pathetic the way it goes that I thought of packing things up and leaving everything behind. I don’t have much to leave behind anyway…see—it’s just so pathetic!

Sometimes, I don’t want to go to familiar places. Not that those places are bad or something, it just brings back memories that I wish to forget. Same thing goes for people.

Oftentimes, I feel that it’s inevitable to cry. Save for my periodic ramblings of thought either thru the keyboard or pen, letting out some tears is my only ultimate way of releasing all worries and pain. Of course friends are there, but I usually find it easier to write down everything that runs in my mind or just mutter it in between sobs. Learning to accept some realities in life is often hard and sometimes it even hurts; but that’s how life goes. That’s the only explanation I can give for now. I don’t really understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment