Friday, August 27, 2004

The rain is still pouring by the buckets; the strong wind still finds it’s own way through my window, into the blinds that create a sound that resembles the rustling of bamboo leaves. If not for the fact that most of the city is covered with flood and a whole province somewhere in Northern Luzon is about to be put in a state of calamity, I would have loved this setting.



Cookie finally made her presence felt. Maybe she’s just so busy, and like most of us, still doing official work though technically and officially, we’re all free from doing it. For me, that is the essence of service. Of course I can not speak for everyone, I am only writing my own view, my own belief, my own conviction, and if anyone dare to challenge me, I have my e-mail above!



The month is almost over. A few more weeks and I’ll be twenty-five. Yes, I’m looking forward to it. Last year’s birthday was not much as I wished it would be, having no choice but to stay at my sis’ place because of events that happened. For now, I guess anything that goes, just goes. I may even decide to take some hibernating period either somewhere away from everyone I know or locked up inside my room—whatever!

I forgot to mention Kermit in my last blog, but the frog never left my mind. I’ve thought about what Cookie told me the last time we talked, and I guess she’s right. I also talked with D about Kermit, and how things went, and how I feel. Being a friend to Kermit made me realize that I was really hurt the moment that he told me that he loved someone else. I realized that somehow, I fell in love with him. Don’t ask for reasons, I don’t have any; all I know is that I love Kermit. Now, I don’t know what to do. All I know is that I always miss Kermit, pero hindi siguro siya naniniwala.



No comments:

Post a Comment