Saturday, August 28, 2004

I think I’m starving…I can’t eat well. No, it’s not that I’m “in love” or something; I just came from my dentist this morning to have the regular adjustment in my braces. When I went back home, I am ready to eat a hearty lunch, prepared my food got a spoon and fork, and ouch! I can’t even bite what I’m eating; I was forced to skip lunch. :( It’s a good thing my Mama prepared some soft food for dinner, I was able to eat but it seems that it’s getting longer before my stomach can digest the food since I practically was not able to chew it at all.



Nothing much significant happened today…ooopsss, wait meron naman pala. I got another hair cut. Wala lang, sawa na ko sa hair na layered kaya pina-pantay ko na. A friend also came back from an out of town trip.



D is unusually quiet; hmmm…she sent not even a single text message as of this minute. I guess the girls are all minding their own businesses. Still no word from Kermit :( I really miss the frog.





No comments:

Post a Comment