Monday, April 11, 2011

Reflections on Changes, Challenges, Chances

I have been wanting and waiting for changes, challenges and chances.

Change is happening so slow that I am getting impatient.

                    Challenges are coming by the buckets.

                                        Chances are so bleak that I cannot see them.

Or am I just too afraid to embrace the change that comes my way?

                    Or am I just too unprepared to face the challenge?

                                        Or am I just being blinded by my insecurity, I failed to recognize
                                                            the chances that are right in front of me?

For how long can I wait for a lasting change that would set people free from frustrating uncertainty?

                    For how long can I endure these challenges without calling it quits and leaving everything?
                  
                                        For how many times am I going to let the chances pass?

I have been waiting for changes, challenges and chances. May I have a heart that is ready to accept the change that is inevitable. May I have the strength and courage to face the challenges that life throws my way. May I have the wisdom to recognize the chances that life is giving me, and the guts to grab that opportunity whenever I see it.

I have been waiting for changes, challenges and chances. Change my heart and make it one that yearns to serve more. Challenge my mind to make grow in wisdom that comes from God. Give me a chance to grow up into a person who is better than who am I today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment