Thursday, March 08, 2007

Once I’m done with this . . .

My hand would no longer yearn for yours, to fill the gap between my fingers
My face, my neck, my nape, my lips would no longer crave for your gentle caress
My arms would no longer long for your touch
My ears would no longer crave to hear your sweet voice
My eyes would no longer seek for the smile on your face
My tears will no longer fall with the memory of every word, of every act, of every pain
My mind would no longer think about you
My dreams would no longer be filled with “us”
My hopes would no longer include a chance to ever see and be with you again
My cares would no longer include yours
My heart would no longer belong to you
I would no longer care about where you are or what you do
I would refrain from showing and telling you how much I care
I would stop trying to explain, to justify, to rationalize
I would not even give a damn on telling you how hurt am I
I would have learned to live my life as if I never knew you

No comments:

Post a Comment