Monday, March 05, 2007

thank you . . .

for always being there

for being a friend

for being a teacher

for being good to me

for patiently waiting for me to grow up

for listening to all my rants and comforting me when i cry though i know that everytime i do that, i am breaking your heart

for teaching me the more important things in life

for not giving up on me

for being with me while i go through all these crap

for your comforting words

for loving me, despite everything . . .

are you for real? or..

are you just another character in my daydream? and if so..

are you perhaps there in the real world?

no

i know you're real

i know you're here

thank you

it won't take too long -- i hope

for me to pick up the pieces of shattered glass and broken dreams

for me to put back the hope that was lost, the trust that was gone

in your promise i want to believe

in your loving embrace i want to stay

in your presence i want to dwell . . .

forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment