Saturday, October 18, 2008

Thank you…

For the blessing of life;
For never leaving me even in the darkest moments of my life;
For holding me in your arms when the world seemed to cross theirs;
For not keeping me out of your sight and for always reaching out whenever I go astray;
For accepting me as I am while guarding me from going away from your sweet embrace;
For sending me people who make your powers and your presence so real;
For giving me my family; I do not have a perfect one but I am learning a lot from them – I’ve learned how to trust in you, to hope, to dream of better days, to accept my weaknesses, to believe in what I can do, and the list could go on and on;
For the gift of real joy after a moment of extreme loneliness;
For keeping me strong;
For the love, the joy, the peace within, for teaching me to be patient, for the knowledge and wisdom, for keeping my faith in you strong, for helping me become a better person, for every single blessing that You've showered me;
For allowing me to grow-up on my own while you patiently wait on me everyday;
For giving me life and another year to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment