Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Grateful

It's time of the year again! December. I've always loved this month but some not so recent events caused me to feel a bit gloomy the past Christmas season. But as what someone said then, "you will be alright." And I am. Well, I am now and am looking forward to a happy Christmas and New Year Season.

I just feel so blessed this year in all aspects of life. Though admittedly, I am still in the midst of a storm having arrived at this point despite my shortcomings and limitations is reason enough for my heart to leap with joy. Yep, life is challenging, frustrating, tiring and disheartening but hey, am able to survive! Hehehe..tenk U Lord!

Went to Doc A last Saturday and happy ako sa result ng exams ko! It just said that I am fine. He told me na I just have to go back sometime in late June next year for regular check-up. And since hindi naman na sumasakit ang ulo ko, okay na..buti naman! Kasi ang next resort na nun sabi ni Doc A eh to consult a neurologist. Naman, afraid! Nope, di naman ako afraid na ma-deads if ever..afraid ako sa gastusin sa ospital at gamot!

Happy ako sa lahat ng blessings! Need I expound more? 'Wag na! hehehe..

Thankful rin ako for what I feel now. Ang light lang sa damdamin..hehehe. Sabi ko nga, I am alright na. Kung last year I felt sad sa pagsapit ng araw na ito; ngayon, okay lang. ;-D

Grateful ako sa lahat-lahat. Maraming challenge pero that's what make living more meaningful. Failures, that's where you learn humility. Acknowledging your weaknesses makes you stronger for you believe that it is no longer you who's working to surpass the hindrances but the One you believe in.

Malapit na matapos yun isang commitment ko. Am looking forward to enjoying life more. Grateful ako sa bawat araw. Happy ako sa bawat bagong kaibigan. Hopeful ako that better days would come.

No comments:

Post a Comment