Tuesday, October 22, 2013

of challenges, denied chances and changes

I do love challenges. I usually outdo others in performing the most daunting tasks because they tend to give up and walk away, but I just go on and face it. I am afraid of a lot of things, yes; but I won't allow myself to fail without giving it a try, if not a good fight. Na-ah, I'm not a war freak or some kind of a self-centered brat, I do play fair; I despise it when I see injustice. I also know when to backoff, to keep it cool by walking away for a while, and even to give-up because I decided to change what I want.

I was just hoping that I would be given a chance; that he would try to give us a try. But that seems to be something that is so illusive. Sometimes, I even wonder if he is an unidentified descendant of Andres Bonifacio...paano kasi talo pa ang bato ng monumento sa pagka-dense!

Change of heart...I seldom do that, but there are times when there are more challenges than chances; when things just won't fall into place; when all odds seem to come between you and what you long for. It just gets so tiring to keep on trying that I just want to stop. **sigh**

No comments:

Post a Comment