Sunday, June 15, 2003

random thoughts

I'm still full after eating a hearty dinner! I dunno what’s wrong with my Papa. Perhaps he’s just making pa-cute again. Well, he’s just like that, better nga na ganyan na lang siya than magsungit na naman. Uh, maybe because it’s father’s day—narinig ko na naman ang kanyang tinig habang umaawit ng mga lumang aawitin! (he he he…) Well, he’s got the voice naman eh, hmmm…bakit kaya di ko nakuha?

Anyway, I spent last night at my friend's place in Pasig. Uh well, I didn’t go to the wedding, I sent my youngest brother to accompany my Mama instead. But before I can even leave home to go to my friend’s place, I have to play the role of a yaya for the little boy (uh, not really little for he’s already eleven). So we had a night of bonding at my friend’s place, just talking and eating and watching TV with a bottle of Island Punch. D and I had a good laugh at DR because she practically drunk the punch as if she’s gulping a glass of coca cola, then she said that her head aches. We slept ‘til nine in the morning. We plan to go out one of these days and go bowling hopefully, with K.

Dropped by Mega Mall to buy some stuff on my way home. Also had two rolls of film developed, but I still have one more to bring to the photo lab maybe tomorrow, if my sched permits. I have a busy week ahead, with the board meeting set on Thursday…gotta have some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment