Thursday, June 19, 2003

Sometimes life gets so blah...blah...blah...You don't have to drop names...huh, what a nice idea...funny isn't it? yeah, so cruel. As Gary V puts it...you gotta shout for joy...yeah, fine...And just when I wanna post something into this chatterbox, off it goes...this day's a big DUH!



Okay, days ago I was happy...yeah, everyday's a tiring and yet happy day. Heard some news about the great geribear. I dunno, I was just glad to hear the news about him. My friend told me that he's cute and neat (ows?). He he he... shocks, naalala ko na naman tuloy siya! Geribear is among those persons who added color to my not so colorful college life...he he he...D and DR should know! Needless to say, he's my great crush (blush...blush...). He he he...well, I was just a child then (ngyek!). Now, back to today. I just feel so tired and completely *^*%*, add to that that I feel so sleepy and overly (*^*%&$&^. But atleast, I've made someone happy (uh, am not sure if isa lang)...thanks for the stupid joke, master of deception, aka the devil in disguise. Sh*^. I hate this, I completely hate this. Maybe I should get some sleep.







No comments:

Post a Comment