Monday, May 10, 2004

I woke up early to vote (my first time at that). Luckily, wala pa naman pila sa polling precinct. I was just upset to know that my brother is not in the certified voters’ list—he wasn’t able to cast his (first) vote (sana). Maraming speculations and hearsays about this election, bago pa man sumapit ang araw na ito. Kung minsan, hindi ko na alam kung sino ang dapat paniwalaan. Gusto ko pa rin sanang magtiwala sa innate goodness and conscience ng mga tao, pero as I’ve learned a bit earlier in this life of mine, inherently wicked na ang mga tao. What more can I expect, this is a fallen world sabi nga, at mula sa kauna-unahang ninuno ng lahi ng tao pa nagmula ang sinful nature. Meron innate goddness, oo pero it takes more than just one’s will power to let it out. I don’t want to be preachy here, alam ko on my own, marami rin akong flaws, but I’m learning to leave each day asking for guidance from the Lord. As for me, I did my part so whatever happens, hindi ako babagabagin ng aking conscience. Much for the elections.



Some minutes ago, I just felt so sad. Ang daming taong nawawala…Ewan ko, siguro na-miss ko lang yung friend ko dati (let’s call him Kermit). I also wonder what happened to my Kuya Jimay, nde na siya nagte-text ngayon…I hope he’s okay. I also tried to contact some high school friends, but their mobile and landline phones are no longer at work. Haay, people…they just come and go. Sabi nga, some of them just pass by slowly and unnoticed. Yun iba will just pass by, share some moments with you then walk out of your life pero wala lang, it’s easy for you to consider them as just part of yesterday. There are some naman na you’re so used to their presence that once they left you’d miss them a lot. Then there are still some who passed by unnoticed, then went back, talk to you for a little while, then leave you longing for their company. Naisip ko lang, siguro I have to let go of sweet memories of Kermit problem is, I don’t know how and where to start. For sometime, I’ve convinced myself that Kermit is not worth all those sadness but I still end up missing the sweet Kermit. Minsan, naiinis ako at sa sobrang inis ko, gusto ko siyang i-dissect na para bang nasa biology class ako! But then again, ano nga ba ang real reason kung bakit ako naiinis?



Haay…parang walang sense ang mga sinasabi ko rito…susubukan ko na lang matulog…

No comments:

Post a Comment