Saturday, December 09, 2006

A Fool 'til the End

Update: I recently found a link on youtube that features this song, so here it is:


Before you go away to the one you do belong
So glad we met and you stayed, though it wasn't very long
Was it only just a dream? It's over now, it seems

If there were no goodbyes, would you say that you still care?
I won't believe my eyes when I see you won't be there.
'Coz this love's so hard to find, now you're leavin' me behind...Ohh please...

Show me and tell me, how do you put this love aside
Put it away for another time, with no guarantee that you'll be mine
A fool I am it seems, 'coz I'll be lovin' you in my dreams
Until I wake up and then, time ain't our friend; I'll just stay a fool 'til the end

If it only was a game, why do you have to fool my heart
Oh boy [girl] ain't it a shame that we promised from the start
That our love was here to stay for each and everyday

If I had only known, if I didn't have to care
Then being all alone, wouldn't be so hard to bear
This love's so hard to find, that were leavin' here behind...Ohh please...

Show me and tell me, how do you put this love aside
And put it away for another time, with no guarantee that you'll be mine
A fool I am it seems, coz' I'll be lovin' you in my dreams
Until I wake up and then, time ain't our friend; I'll just stay a fool 'til the end
I maybe overacting, I know I must stay strong
But you pulled the string too hard, and now we're goin' on our own...

Show me and tell me, how do you put this love aside
Put it away for another time, with no guarantee that you'll be mine
A fool I am it seems, coz' I'll be lovin' you in my dreams
Until I wake up and then, time ain't our friend; I'll just stay a fool 'til the end...

...I'll just stay a fool 'til the end...

This song definitely strikes my heart. It simply describes what I've been going through the past months. To the person who is the reason behind all these foolishness (who incidentally was born on this day many years ago): I don't even know why you came, and why you're suddenly leaving. It might have been all along, just a game for you...I really don't know; but as for me, I sincerely loved, and maybe, I will always love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment