Tuesday, November 20, 2007

secret love letters..click here!

"SECRET LOVE LETTERS CLICK HERE"





Magpo-post sana ako ng another batch of random thoughts nang mapansin ko ito sa isang box ng ad rito sa friendster. Bakit nga ba gagawin secret?





I have my own piece of corny and mushy story to tell when it comes to sending anonymous notes. Yep, way back during those times when life was simpler and one of my biggest worries in life is how not to get noticed while I dreamily gaze at my crush from: (1) the benches along Graduate School and Colayco Park, (2) inside the Filipiniana Section, Central Library, (3) the windows of Humanities Section, Central Library, (4) any of the pavilions across St. Raymund's Bldg., (5) 3rd flr of St. Raymund's Bldg., (6) my seat in class. Hahaha..I can't help but laugh at myself when I look back at that time and all that I can say is that, I was younger then (then laugh some more). Nope, I don't really regret having done those things. As far as I know, I didn't really harm anyone and those things didn't bring any harsh implications unto my life today. I've been carefree then but never was careless to have a rueful life now.





So what about the secret love letters? The ad just reminded me of those times. I can still picture myself -- kinikilig, nahihiya, kinakabahan, tipong star-struck. Haaaay.. yun lang.



No comments:

Post a Comment