Monday, July 28, 2008

what if...patol lang (har har)

Papatulan ko lang ulit ito mula sa e-mail ni Louie. Maglilibang lang habang nagku-cool down ('wag nang itanong kung bakit NEED ang cool down)...akin yun bold letters...

Instructions: You have to answer the survey with an honest heart. An honest heartwill give you good luck for the entire year. You may imagine of one people or maybe some people not only one. Answer it,"What if your ex says" referring to you!!! Forward this to all of your friends and hoping that your true friends will send their answers back to you.

1. Why did you let me go? - you're wrong, I never did..ako kaya ang umalis!

2. I still love you - oh, I know, I know... I am so lovable kaya! **grins**

3. When did we last talk? - did we ever really talk?

4. Will you go out with me? - sure, as long as you'll carry my teddy bear! *har..har..har..*

5. Hey, can i give you a ride? - no, thanks teddy's waiting in the car.

6. I cannot keep my promise to you. - I know, that's why I left remember?!

7. My friends say we don't look good together.. - Why, because am too good for you?

8. You have changed. - Yep, I know -- for the better; and you're still the same loser!

9. Can we get back together? - Like we were together?

10. Oh, I know what this is all about. You found someone else. - Actually, hindi ako naghahanap.

11. Don't you realize? You are the one who hurt me! - Ows, nasasaktan ka pala? Pasensya na, akala ko bato ka.

12. How can u forget our memories?? - Sige, let's pretend na totoo 'yan!

13. I will always love you. - At ito rin!

ay naku ano oras kaya ako uuwi?? tiyak puno pa ang commonwealth avenue ngayon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment