Saturday, March 27, 2010

recap for the day: count on my blessings

home at last but wide awake in the middle of the night...i guess naparami ang kafe! :(  what a stressful day..until a few minutes ago someone's bugging me with messages about a 9 am meeting tomorrow (errr...later)..yep, at around midnight while poor me is wandering around the metro, praying that i can reach home safe....nope, hindi ako galing sa night out (not really my type), i came from the office, prep the document that they will talk about..then i don't know, for some weird reason traffic sa commonwealth ave kahit gabi na..at least i am home now. and at the end of the day, i am still thankful for people who help me out and cheer me up -- thanks helen and tita dez! you're like angels from above! **hugs**

No comments:

Post a Comment