Thursday, April 01, 2004

Women’s month is over! I’m looking forward to the long Lenten season break.



I almost forgot Bear’s birthday! Well, if not for D who sent me a birthday text message, I would have totally forgot the occasion. It’s been four years…ang bilis ng panahon. I wonder where is Bear now, maybe he’s somewhere enjoying his life (maybe with someone). Wherever he may be, I hope he’s happy. I’d guess he’s much more accomplished these days. I’ve always admired Bear. He’s been an inspiration for me, and I always remember his practical advice about life after college. I may have known him for just a short time but he left great ideals in my young mind. Well, I see him as more than just a Prof, (yes, Bear is my former Prof) for me he’s an ideal big brother.



Speaking of Bear, for sometime I’ve pictured my ideal guy as someone like him. You know, the always prim and proper type with his hair neatly cut, his polo tucked into his pants, shiny shoes and always wearing his socks. Shocks! I realized I’ve observed him a lot! Yep, I did and I know that he use white hankies placed in the left pocket of his pants. One more thing, I like it whenever he’s wearing his pink polo. Bear may not be that handsome prince that some girls adore, but he carries himself well and he’s got the charm. More than that, he’s smart.



But as I’ve often heard and said, things change and so do people. I guess more than all those qualities, what I really liked about Bear is that for me, he projected and image as someone I could genuinely respect. He’s someone I could look up to and trust to walk with me through all of life’s trials. I guess it’s what I like and I wish I could find that someone.





No comments:

Post a Comment