Saturday, October 08, 2005

when it rained and it poured

Change of plans..instead of meeting my angel and talk about what happened last Tuesday morning, I went out with my officemates. I don’t know if it was a better idea or otherwise. I was a bit concerned that I could add up to my angel’s burden if we talked about the incident. I know angel, more than anyone else understands how I feel for I know that my dear angel is undergoing the same or maybe even worst. For now, I’ll remain silent about it for I know that I am hurt and mad and I might only say bitter words or worst even curse..yeah I know it’s not right but that’s how anger blurs reasoning. I don’t want to talk about it with anyone, except with my angel (PERIOD). A night with the T-girls, less Ms. PaHamburglar. Lola Au invited us to go to Greenhills, Kitchie Nadal is going to perform daw sa Octoberfest. The usual “karin” me went with her.. I don’t want to go straight home anyway, and the “pameanie girl” is also going. And so we went there, sat somewhere near the front of the stage and laughed at our inside jokes. Then a girl aRizal_oct_7_014pproached us and asked if anyone of us could join their game, and so WE VOLUNTEERED A(u)BIGAIL! Hehehe..this is one thing that I am afraid of when the T-girls are together and you are not there, you’ll know one subject that will make them laugh..you. But perhaps heaven is in Abi’s side..just when the first band started to perform, droplets of rain started to fall. And the droplets turned to drops then bigger drops then even bigger and the rain poured out as if there was a typhoon or something. Haay..it was around eleven already, when the first band stopped (yep, I used “stopped” intentionally). Halos nawala na yun mga tao and di pa maka-start yun next band dahil malakas yun ulan..umuwi na lang kami kahit di pa kumakanta si Kitchie. Haaay.. anyway, it wasn’t a spoiled night naman kasi we had fun.. yep, had fun making fun out of ourselves and the “Adarna” hehe! Had fun walking under the rain. Had fun walking up the overpass with falling water, ala stairway with waterfalls of Manila Pen. Had fun taking pictures under the rain. And then I was alone again..walked along “a walk to remember 2” (that’s what we call the steel overpass in Don Antonio.. a walk to remember 1 is the one in Sandiganbayan because it was built earlier), somewhat slowly. Another week..

No comments:

Post a Comment