Friday, April 15, 2005

Life of a Bum

Waking up at eleven in the morning (at least, it’s still morning). Eat something, rest for sometime, rest some more while lying on my bed until I doze off to sleep. Waking up at nine in the evening, eating dinner, rest for sometime, pc, internet, text...some more rest, until I doze off to sleep. Living like a bum...feeling like I live like a bum. Forgetting everything about work, about work, about work, about work...what else? Thinking about something (or someone)...contemplating on the events that happened during the past days (except those that were work-related of course). Remembering life -- childhood life, teenage life, the not quite an adult but past teenage life (except office life of course!), love life (if there’s any), friendships, the memories, the dreams, the daydreams, some more daydreams, those “whish I never did it” actions, the heartache (**sniffs**)... Living like a bum -- wondering whether this headache is caused by lack of sleep (due to work of course), too much sleep (because this is a bum’s day), alcohol (well, yeah the one that you drink, not the disinfectant), or is it another manifestation of what I feel inside my heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment